Delivery: Can be download Immediately after purchasing. For new customer, we need process for verification from 30 mins to 12 hours
Version: PDF/EPUB. If you need EPUB and MOBI Version, please send me a message (Click “message us” icon at the right corner)
Compatible Devices: Can be read on any devices (Kindle, NOOK, Android/IOS devices, Windows, MAC)
Quality: High Quality. No missing contents. Printable
The second edition of Mississippi: A History features a series of revisions and updates to its comprehensive coverage of Mississippi state history from the time of the region’s first inhabitants into the 21st century.
- Represents the only available comprehensive textbook on Mississippi history specifically for use in college-level courses
- Features an engaging narrative mix of topical and chronological chapters
- Includes chapter objectives that may be used by professors and students
- Offers coverage of Mississippi’s major political, economic, social, and cultural developments
- Presents two entirely new chapters on important 21st-century developments in Mississippi
- Contains expanded coverage of slavery in Mississippi history
- Includes completely up-to-date chapter sources, selected bibliography, and subject index
Mississippi: A History 2nd Edition by Busbee, Westley F. and Publisher Wiley-Blackwell (STMS). Save up to 80% by choosing the eTextbook option for ISBN: 9781118755921, 1118755928. The print version of this textbook is ISBN: 9781118755907, 1118755901.